One of Adelaide’s most popular celebrants!
After a life in the media and public eye, I was considering something that used my experience and skills combined with my passion for ceremony and celebration and that’s how I came upon the idea of being a celebrant. It became a totally natural decision, combining my out-going personality, confidence and creativity to assist couples in making their wedding day the perfectly memorable event that it should be.
I love people and find it easy to relate to all kinds. I especially love the challenge to offer couples something fresh and out of the ordinary, sometimes even way out. Nothing is too much trouble for me.
On a wedding day, my couples should be calmly confident that their ceremony will flow like clockwork because:
- Ideally the ceremony will have been completed some weeks beforehand, and the couple have had the chance to read it again and be confident that it is what they want.
- There has been a simple rehearsal soon before the wedding day, so that everyone, especially the bride and her/his attendants know what is expected of them.
- That they know there will be no surprises and that contingencies, such as weather, have been planned for.
- That when they come together in front of their guests, they will be excited, happy and smiling, ready to take their big step in front of their friends and family.
- And they know that I will be there, quietly welcoming, encouraging and supporting them all the way.
I am committed to making it easy for couples to have the stress free ceremony of their dreams.
Australian Federation of Civil Celebrants – Member
Hours of Operation