Congratulations on your forthcoming marriage – what an exciting time in your lives!
Your wedding ceremony should reflect your own values and personalities. It can be simple, formal or informal. Most importantly it should be special and memorable for you and in the lives of all who witness and celebrate with you.
No matter the size or style of the ceremony, wherever the location and whatever the circumstance, each wedding is personal and unique.
I look forward to working with you to create the ceremony of your choice, and guiding you through the occasion with ease. I offer my professional and personal service of –
- Unlimited consultation.
- Planning and compilation of a ceremony of your choice
- Preparation and completion of legal documentation and declarations ensuring that they comply with the requirements of the Marriage Act
- Rehearsal (if required)
- Officiating the Marriage Ceremony
- Lodgement of legal documents
- Privacy and security of information and documentation
- Provision of a quality PA system, (battery backup) incorporating microphone, CD player and IPod compatible
- Travelling costs (distance travelling by negotiation)
For further information please visit website www.marriagecelebrantadelaide.com.au – contact by phone or email is most welcome.
Our own wedding was celebrated at home with family, close friends and an Irish band. It was so happy and memorable because we shared it with people who meant so much to us..
We recently celebrated again with those same friends, this time on the occasion of our 20th wedding anniversary.
I’d love to be involved in your special day and welcome the opportunity to speak with you. Consultation is free and without obligation.
All locations – gardens, wineries, restaurants, homes
Australian Federation of Civil Celebrants
Association of Civil Marriage Celebrants of SA
Hours of Operation