Civil Marriage Celebrant
As the years go by, you’ll look back upon your wedding day and recall a joyous feeling, a passionate vow and a momentous kiss. This is a day to remember which gives you the memories that will live in your heart forever. With this, it is my great pleasure to help you create this special, meaningful and memorable wedding ceremony. To witness and to be a part of your happiest moment is absolutely breathtaking. So let me have the privilege to be part of your special day and to assist you in preparing and performing the marriage ceremony of your dreams.
My services include:
- Completion of all legal paperwork and lodgement to register your marriage
- Confidentiality and privacy guaranteed
- Adhere to the Marriage Celebrant Code of Practice
- Unlimited consultations
- Creation of a personalised ceremony which includes the preparations of poems and readings you may like to incorporate into your ceremony
- Professional PA system included (Celebrant’s headset/ lapel, wireless microphone, a speaker and a back-up wired microphone)
- Complimentary presentation of your ceremony (printout copy in a booklet form)
- Commemorative marriage certificate
- Appointment times are flexible
- Officiating at your ceremony
- 1 x Rehearsal
- Dress accordingly to suit the bridal party dress code.
I am vibrant, young, fun, easy-going and able to make your wedding ceremony preparations enjoyable and stress free. I will work with you professionally throughout your wedding ceremony in a unique and modern way.
I am based Adelaide but happy to travel Australia wide to officiate weddings. Visitors from overseas who are planning of getting married here in Australia are more than welcome to contact me.
If you think my services, my style and my character suits you, I’d love to hear from you and discuss your ideas for your perfect day.
Call or email me today. Let’s start planning your special day. ^__^
Australian Federation of Civil Celebrants
Association of Civil Marriage Celebrants of SA
Hours of Operation