Hey gorgeous humans! Congratulations, you’re engaged!
My name is Gerrelyn of CEREMONIES BY GERRELYN.
If you are looking for a fun, modern, organised but relaxed, modern, LGBTQIA+ friendly and engaging celebrant, then I’m the right choice for you.
I conduct weddings, renewal of marriage vows, love commitment ceremony, naming’s and other great ceremonies. You name it!
Whether it be short, long, big, small, formal or casual, I’ll help you create a personal and meaningful wedding ceremony to suits you that celebrates your story. And deliver it in a unique, exciting, full of fun and stress-free is my way to go!
I will work with you professionally through each phase of your wedding planning. From completing legal documents to planning of your wedding ceremony in a fresh approach and enjoyable way. Playing such an important role in couples wedding day really is a privilege.
Truly I am most passionate in what I do, and I love being part of your special day and just seeing my lovely couples with overwhelming happiness, well now that’s something I am proud of.
I am Adelaide based but happy to travel Australia wide to officiate weddings. Visitors from overseas who are planning on getting married here in Australia are more than welcome to contact me.
If you think my services, my style and my character suit you, I’d love to hear from you and discuss your ideas for your perfect day.
Call or email me today. Let’s start planning your special day. ^__^
- Pre-ceremony meeting with your celebrant
- Lodgement of your Notice of Intended Marriage (no later than 1 month prior to your ceremony)
- Preparation and completion of all legals (ceremony + paperwork)
- Unlimited contact via phone/email/text to discuss your ceremony
- Creation of personalised ceremony tailored to your wishes
- Resources to help you choose ceremony format, wording, poems, readings and rituals
- Resources and advice to help you write your vows
Portable wireless PA system included which can be used for your ceremony music
- Back up portable wireless PA system
- Keepsake presentation of your ceremony (printout copy in a booklet form)
- Commemorative Marriage Certificate
- Rehearsal/final meeting to ensure everyone feels calm and confident (travel fees may apply)
- Wardrobe consultation (my aim is to coordinate with your colour scheme/theme/dress code)
- Registration of your marriage with the Department of Births Deaths & Marriages
- Guidance in applying your Official marriage certificate through the government after your wedding day.
Australian Federation of Civil Celebrants
Association of Civil Marriage Celebrants of SA
Hours of Operation