Fiona from Embrace Photography aims to capture those special moments with a friendly, relaxed and professional approach. With an Advanced Diploma in Commercial Photography and over 10 years experience shooting weddings you will enjoy viewing your special day all over again through beautifully captured and artworked images.
STILLS by Donna is a skilled photographer who is passionate about capturing the most precious moments of your life. She is obsessed with the fundamentals that make a great photograph: light, shadows, composition, but most of all EMOTION!! STILLS by Donna will capture your poignant and sometimes crazy moments with creative twists that will remain timeless.
Just Believe Photography are an Adelaide based AIPP Accredited photographer with more than 3 years of wedding photography experience, capturing over 50 weddings. They believe in the beauty and romance of love and in happily-ever-afters.
Professional Photos and Video by Eye Dropper Designs can capture photography, videography and aerial footage on your wedding day! They can cover your wedding completely – from every single angle! The final product will capture all the magical moments you experienced throughout the day.
If you are looking for affordable wedding photography and an easy going photographer then Mark from Mezzino Photography looks forward to chatting with you. He loves photographing weddings, and he loves it when you tell him how thrilled you are with your photos!
Studio Shubin will capture the real, unposed story of your wedding day with attention to your style, the details and emotions, combined with fine art portraits with your loved ones. They specialise in true-colour palette, stunning B&W – documentary and lifestyle images, modern heirloom quality art, beautifully natural photography.
Impressions Photography Studio has always been a leader when it comes to the services available to it’s clients. On the most important day of your life you will want a record of the occasion that preserves the romance joy and glamour forever. They provide you with innovative products that will ensure you special memories last a lifetime, including a drone service that captures amazing images.
How to choose your perfect Adelaide wedding photographer
- Browse wedding photographer’s portfolios. Look at their different styles.
- How many photos are you looking for? A couple dozen amazing shots to build an album, have printed and displayed? or hundreds or thousands? Some photographers take less photos, but they might be more to your liking. Other photographers may take many images and many may be quite similar.
- Create an action plan. Will you require photos of you getting ready? travel to and arrival at ceremony venue? Ceremony (obviously)! Then groups – how many? Photo-shoot of newlyweds on location? Reception coverage? How many hours do you think this might be?
- Once you have selected a shortlist of photographers send them an enquiry!
- Meet with your shortlisted photographers and ask them to show you completed albums, or a large range of photos from a single wedding. This will help you double check that they’re going to be able to deliver they style and quantity of photos that you’re after.
- Make sure your personalities match! Will you be comfortable with them on your wedding day?
- Compare packages and inclusions.
- Get post production details. Will you expect every image to be art-worked? or just a few hero images?
- Once you’ve settled on a photographer, check their contract and look for additional costs like overtime, printing, supply of digital images, and cost for special effects.
Adelaide has some super talented wedding photographers. No matter what type of style or wedding coverage you’re after, you’re sure to find something to suit your requirements. Sit back, relax, and browse these popular Adelaide wedding photographers.
No matter your style of wedding or wedding budget a wedding photographer is essential. They will capture the memories, forgotten moments and enable you to relive your special day forevermore. We’ve complied a list of 10 of Adelaide’s best wedding photographers to help your wedding planning. It’s essential you book your wedding photographer early, as many of the best will be booked many months or years in advance. So, sit back, relax, and browse through some of the best wedding photographers servicing weddings in Adelaide and South Australia.
My Little Light Photography’s approach to photography is relaxed, authentic and fun! Your wedding day is one of the most important days in your love story. There are so many memorable moments, some of these will be big heart stopping moments and others will be caught up in the whirlwind of the day.
One plus One Photography absolutely love to capture weddings. In time the memories fade and we start to forget the little things and the small details. They are here to help you remember your most wonderful day in all its glory and beauty for all the times to come. They pride themselves in creating stunning, artistic images for you, as well as the happy and candid shots of your day.