Make it an unforgettable experience
You’ve said “I Do”, cut the cake and thanked your guests. Now let the entertainment begin! With all the other formalities taken care of, your first dance as husband and wife is the start of the real party…
Whatever song you have in mind, we will have you relaxed and ready to step out onto the floor. Whatever look you have in mind, from a formal, elegant waltz, or romantic rumba to a wedding day mash up, we listen to your ideas and make them happen.
We have the experience to find the right combination of fun, flair and professionalism to suit the way you learn best and to have you looking forward to your wedding dance.
What to expect:
- Dancing tailored to you as individuals
- A dance tailored to your song
- Choreography or a natural look
- Highlights and dips
- Private lessons with friendly, highly experienced staff
- Teaching made quick, easy and fun
- Free dance practice space.
We also provide:
- Bridal party lessons
- Father and daughter dance
- Parents dance lessons
- Gift vouchers
- Hen’s nights
- And much more.
For more information on…
- Wedding dance songs visit www.adelaideweddingdanceplus.com.au/wedding-dance-songs
- Wedding dance videos visit www.adelaideweddingdanceplus.com.au/wedding-videos
- Wedding dance tips visit www.adelaideweddingdanceplus.com.au/wedding-hints
“Our wedding day was the most enjoyable, fun, romantic and sensational day of our lives. You are responsible for adding a touch of magic to our hearts. We enjoyed every single lesson, thank you for contributing to making our wedding day that extra bit enjoyable and special and thank you also for making 1 day a week leading up to the wedding… a non stressful experience.”
Peta & Duncan
“You guys freakin’ rock! Awesome routine, great teaching, thanks for being so patient. We will shout your name from the top of Adelaide.
(Would you believe that Dan wrote this, he’s the blokiest of blokes!! )
Thanks guys, we had the best of fun.”
Dan & Paula
“It was fantastic to come along each week and enjoy time out together during a hectic time. In fact we are coming back for more lessons after the wedding. Enjoy every moment !!”
Chris & Kylie
PS: And they have come back for more lessons!!!
Hours of Operation
Mon to Fri: 10.00 am to 10.00 pm
[Lesson times from 1.00 pm to 10.00 pm]
Sat: 10.45 am to 4.45 pm
[Lesson times from 10.45 am to 4.45 pm]