Windy Point Restaurant has an understated elegance. Executive chef Justin Miles utilises fresh seasonal local produce to create an exciting and ever changing menu. Add the sparkle of the stars in the night sky seen through the amazing retractable glass ceiling, and your event becomes magical.
Your wedding cars are more than just getting you and your bridal party from A to B on your wedding day. Usually the best place to start is refining your wedding transport requirements, and here is Wedding SA’s handy check-list to help you out.
- How many people are you needing transport for?
- How many pickup locations?
- Will you require cars whilst undertaking photos after your ceremony?
- Will you require transfer to a reception venue?
- Will you require transfer to accommodation after your reception?
- Will you require transport for parents, children, or other special guests (eg grandparents)?
- Does your wedding have a theme that you would like your choice of wedding transport to accommodate?
- What will you be wearing? Brides with large trains, or hooped skirts may need wide access doors and a large seating area – small cabins might not be suitable.
Create an transport plan. Number of people, number of hours, start and end suburbs, type of cars most suitable – stretch limousine, classic cars, modern machines. Once you have this sorted, select a shortlist of wedding transport companies and send them an enquiry! Compare packages and inclusions and meet with your shortlisted wedding car suppliers. This will help you double check that they’re going to be able to deliver what you require.
Modern cars, class and vintage wedding cars, unique wedding cars, luxury cars and stretch limousines, you’re sure to find your perfect wedding cars on Wedding SA. No matter what type of car or how large your wedding party, you’re sure to find something to suit your requirements. Sit back, relax, and browse these popular Adelaide wedding car suppliers.
Adelaide Wedding Transport Companies
Wedding SA’s 9 Step Guide to Finding the Perfect Adelaide Wedding Photographer
- How many photos are you looking for? A couple dozen amazing shots to build an album, have printed and displayed? or hundreds or thousands? Some photographers take less photos, but they might be more to your liking. Other photographers may take many images and many may be quite similar.
- Create an action plan. Will you require photos of you getting ready? travel to and arrival at ceremony venue? Ceremony (obviously)! Then groups – how many? Photo-shoot of newlyweds on location? Reception coverage? How many hours do you think this might be?
- Browse wedding photographer’s portfolios. Look at their different styles.
- Once you have selected a shortlist of photographers send them an enquiry!
- Meet with your shortlisted photographers and ask them to show you completed albums, or a large range of photos from a single wedding. This will help you double check that they’re going to be able to deliver they style and quantity of photos that you’re after.
- Make sure your personalities match! Will you be comfortable with them on your wedding day?
- Compare packages and inclusions.
- Get post production details. Will you expect every image to be art-worked? or just a few hero images?
- Once you’ve settled on a photographer, check their contract and look for additional costs like overtime, printing, supply of digital images, and cost for special effects.
Adelaide has some super talented wedding photographers. No matter what type of style or wedding coverage you’re after, you’re sure to find something to suit your requirements. Sit back, relax, and browse these popular Adelaide wedding photographers.
Adelaide’s Most Amazing Wedding Photographers
10 Tips to Help you Find and Choose Your Adelaide Wedding Venue
Adelaide and regional South Australia has some amazing wedding venues. No matter your wedding budget or style, you’re sure to find something to suit your requirements. Go through this handy checklist then sit back, relax, and browse through our list of popular Adelaide wedding venues.
- Would you like your ceremony and reception at the same location? Or different?
- How many guests would you like at your ceremony and reception? Will you have a ceremony only guest list?
- Will your wedding have a theme? A theme could be rustic, glam, indoors, outdoors, winery, destination venue, beach, etc.
- What is your budget? Will you receive any assistance from parents or relatives? Would you ask your guests to contribute cash in lieu of a gift?
- Narrow down some dates. Check with your VIP guests to see what dates they definitely wouldn’t be available for.
- Do you have any special requirements? Accessibility for guests – eg steps might be difficult for elderly. Is there enough car parks or access to transport options?
- Do you need a backup plan in case of inclement weather? Can you move your ceremony / pre-dinner drinks somewhere if the weather is not ideal?
- Reach out to a few wedding venues and check to see how well they fit your anticipated numbers, theme, and estimated budget.
- Visit your favourite venues. See if you can visit the morning of a wedding, that way you can see the venue looking absolutely amazing. Enquire about a menu tasting if you would like one.
- Review their contract. Review and make certain what is included in the package you have selected. Some venues will include entertainment, decorations and more. Other’s will let you bring in external suppliers for this, cost this out too and double check your budget.
Happy wedding planning and best wishes for a wonderful day. xx
Adelaide’s Most Amazing Wedding Venues
Maximilian Pavilion provides all the ultimate ingredients for a quintessential Adelaide Hills wedding experience including flexible capacity for groups of all sizes up to 250 guests, various on-site ceremony areas and a professional function team. Enjoy sweeping country views over the lawn and lake from their brand new function Pavilion, an extension of the original homestead surrounded by vineyards.