Sala Rossini Function Centre offer a spacious venue, with friendly and personalised service. Catering can provide menus ranging from finger foods, cold lunches or a full dining experience. Their manager and function co-ordinator would love to assist you in selecting the ideal menu. Cathy will also help you by organising any special requirements, such as chair covers, floral arrangements, lighting, audio/visual (including DJ or band) and any other requirements. Room capacity: 80 to 300 guests.
Your wedding ceremony should be a reflection of your love, and your journey together as a couple. A professional celebrant will take the time to craft a ceremony unique to your story and wedding style. They’ll help to plan the most amazing ceremony for you. In no particular order, here is our list of Adelaide’s best wedding celebrants.
Mary Fieldhouse has an easy going personality and will be able to make your wedding ceremony preparations enjoyable and stress free, while giving you the opportunity to contribute as much as you wish to create your ideal ceremony. As a celebrant with 12 years experience she can ensure you have a beautiful and professionally delivered ceremony which is all about you.
Whether your dream is to have a grand affair or a private gathering, your desire is traditional, modern or just plain quirky, it is Aldgate Ceremonies’ wish to provide you with everlasting memories. With our base in the Adelaide Hills, Aldgate Ceremonies is well placed to travel to most areas. They also like to holiday in this fantastic State and are happy to travel to more distant locations.
Sherri Dawson is a qualified marriage celebrant located in the north of Adelaide (servicing all areas). She will bring enthusiasm, passion, fun and energy to your wedding ceremony. Sherri loves what she does and I considers it be both an honour and a privilege to be part of your special day.
Jen will work by your side to create unforgettable memories of one of your most exciting life celebrations! She will write a personal, relaxed ceremony which will incorporate welcoming your guests, writing your unique personal love story, personal vows, ring exchange and pronouncement as well as ensuring all the legal components are incorporated and blended through your ceremony.
Lynn Lovell is a Commonwealth authorised civil marriage celebrant, based in Adelaide’s east, servicing the metropolitan region and SA country areas by arrangement. She offers different styles of ceremonies with reasonable fees and it would be her pleasure to help you with your wedding whether it be barefoot, black tie or somewhere in between.
Jacquie prides herself on creating extremely personal ceremonies, delivered in a relaxed and warm manner. She writes every ceremony from scratch and only commits to one wedding per day, so you can be assured your wedding day is her number one priority. Jacquie’s goal is to create ceremonies unique to every couple.
Shelley specialise in celebrations for weddings and blessings. She is personable yet professional, passionate and enthusiastic, flexible and creative, reliable and capable! Shelley has been a celebrant in McLaren Vale for over 5 years and performed nearly 100 weddings. Sge can ensure your ceremony is delivered with freshness and naturally, personalised with as much amount of ritual or ceremony as you desire, to create a special and memorable occasion.
Penelope has been a full-time Adelaide marriage celebrant for 8 years, and been involved with over 400 ceremonies. She is outgoing, experienced, fun and importantly a very modern celebrant who focuses on making your ceremony memorable for all the right reasons, and importantly stress-free. If you want fun, joyful and engaging, that’s pretty much all Penny knows. If you want romance and warm gooey feelings, consider it done. If you want a laugh, she’ll do that too!
Fun, relaxed, authentic yet beautiful ceremonies are Sarah’s core business. Organisation is key to planning a fabulous ceremony that you will remember for the rest of your life. Let Sarah take care of the organisation so that you can be gently guided through what can be an overwhelming process. She’ll do it with heart, style and humour!
Every ceremony is personally crafted for each couple and can be joyous, full of love and laughter, emotional and romantic: telling your story, your hopes and dreams for your lives together or Karen has some lovely pre-written ceremonies for those who are looking for something simple yet still heart-centred. Karen is a relaxed and friendly celebrant who likes to work with couples to ensure their ceremony is something they will hold in their hearts as special for the their new journey as a married couple.
If you are looking for a Marriage Celebrant who is down to earth, sincere, friendly and caring – then look no further. Joylene believes it is her job is to make the whole process easier for you and she will endeavour to make you, your friends and family, feel relaxed and comfortable throughout your wedding ceremony.
Whether you’re after a ‘Short n Sweet’ ceremony, a ‘Hitched in a Hurry’ (legals only) ceremony or ‘All the Bells and Whistles’ ceremony, Pat Haynes from KissKiss Civil Ceremonies can help you, every step of the way. She is relaxed yet organised, fun but professional and most of all interested in what you have to say.
Maureen loves her profession and delights in working with couples to achieve their dream weddings. No day is more memorable than your wedding day. There are many special days in your lives and moments to cherish, but your wedding day, you plan together. It is the beginning of your new life. Let Maureen help you, fill your day with joy, love, family and friends and make your ceremony unique to you.
Your wedding cars are more than just getting you and your bridal party from A to B on your wedding day. Usually the best place to start is refining your wedding transport requirements, and here is Wedding SA’s handy check-list to help you out.
- How many people are you needing transport for?
- How many pickup locations?
- Will you require cars whilst undertaking photos after your ceremony?
- Will you require transfer to a reception venue?
- Will you require transfer to accommodation after your reception?
- Will you require transport for parents, children, or other special guests (eg grandparents)?
- Does your wedding have a theme that you would like your choice of wedding transport to accommodate?
- What will you be wearing? Brides with large trains, or hooped skirts may need wide access doors and a large seating area – small cabins might not be suitable.
Create an transport plan. Number of people, number of hours, start and end suburbs, type of cars most suitable – stretch limousine, classic cars, modern machines. Once you have this sorted, select a shortlist of wedding transport companies and send them an enquiry! Compare packages and inclusions and meet with your shortlisted wedding car suppliers. This will help you double check that they’re going to be able to deliver what you require.
Modern cars, class and vintage wedding cars, unique wedding cars, luxury cars and stretch limousines, you’re sure to find your perfect wedding cars on Wedding SA. No matter what type of car or how large your wedding party, you’re sure to find something to suit your requirements. Sit back, relax, and browse these popular Adelaide wedding car suppliers.
Adelaide Wedding Transport Companies
Chimichurri Grill is a South Australian mobile food truck business with seven year’s experience in the industry. They can provide fresh grilled steak, chorizo, chicken or cheese Argentinian rolls served with beer-battered chips, chimi-mayo dipping sauce and drinks (soft drink or water). They also serve mixed grill plates, kids meals, gluten free salads and vegan burgers. Let them know your style and they will cater to your needs!
Wedding SA’s 9 Step Guide to Finding the Perfect Adelaide Wedding Photographer
- How many photos are you looking for? A couple dozen amazing shots to build an album, have printed and displayed? or hundreds or thousands? Some photographers take less photos, but they might be more to your liking. Other photographers may take many images and many may be quite similar.
- Create an action plan. Will you require photos of you getting ready? travel to and arrival at ceremony venue? Ceremony (obviously)! Then groups – how many? Photo-shoot of newlyweds on location? Reception coverage? How many hours do you think this might be?
- Browse wedding photographer’s portfolios. Look at their different styles.
- Once you have selected a shortlist of photographers send them an enquiry!
- Meet with your shortlisted photographers and ask them to show you completed albums, or a large range of photos from a single wedding. This will help you double check that they’re going to be able to deliver they style and quantity of photos that you’re after.
- Make sure your personalities match! Will you be comfortable with them on your wedding day?
- Compare packages and inclusions.
- Get post production details. Will you expect every image to be art-worked? or just a few hero images?
- Once you’ve settled on a photographer, check their contract and look for additional costs like overtime, printing, supply of digital images, and cost for special effects.
Adelaide has some super talented wedding photographers. No matter what type of style or wedding coverage you’re after, you’re sure to find something to suit your requirements. Sit back, relax, and browse these popular Adelaide wedding photographers.