The Playford, MGallery by Sofitel is a boutique hotel located on the prestigious North Terrace. Offering an opulent blend of classic style and contemporary luxury, our private function rooms located on level one offer the perfect setting for your dream wedding. Follow the sweeping grand staircase to our Ballroom, bathed in natural light with hand-crafted chandeliers, gold leafed walls and floor to ceiling windows leading to balcony access. Here our banquets team specialize in providing restaurant quality food and service, working closely with our dedicated onsite wedding coordinator. The Playford offers a range of 182 accommodation options to perfect your wedding night, including guestrooms, studio spa suites and New York style loft suites. Remember, at the heart of every MGallery by Sofitel is a special story to discover and the promise of an unforgettable experience.
Recent accolades include:
- Best Luxury Accommodation at the 2018 South Australian Tourism Awards
- Best Deluxe Accommodation at the 2018 Australian Hotels Association of South Australia Awards
- Best Restaurant in a Hotel at the 2017 South Australian Restaurant & Catering Awards
- Two Glass Winner at the 2018 Gourmet Traveller Wine List of the Year Awards
- Luxury Accommodation Silver at the 2016 National Qantas Tourism Awards
- Best Restaurant Accommodation Division at the 2016 Australian Hotels Association National Awards for Excellence
- Best Restaurant Accommodation Division at the 2018 Australian Hotels Association of South Australia Awards.
Let us surpass your expectations with unparalleled personalised service, contact dedicated Wedding Specialist today!
Trilogy Wedding Package
- Pre-dinner drinks held in the lobby area.
- Dinner menu featuring bread, 3 course Trilogy menu, followed by freshly brewed tea and coffee served with petit fours.
- Vittoria coffee station allowing your guests to help themselves to a selection of superb organic espresso coffees for the duration of your event.
- 4.5 hour beverage package (including half an hour of pre-dinner drinks and sparkling toast) featuring sparkling brut, sauvignon blanc, shiraz cabernet sauvignon, beer, filtered water and a selection of soft drinks and juices.
- A personal wedding planner to assist with your venue coordination.
- Champagne toast for bridal table.
- Complimentary cutting and platter presentation of your wedding cake.
- Complimentary menu tasting for the bride and groom in the Playford Restaurant (conditions apply)*.
- Luxury overnight accommodation in a “run of house” Studio Suite for the wedding night including full buffet breakfast for two and 1.00pm check out*.
- White or black chair covers with gold or white sashes, white or gold swagging for the bridal table and cake table and gold skirting for the guest tables and gift table.
- Dance floor and lectern and microphone (conditions apply).
- Personalised menus (2 per table) with menu covers.
- Handcrafted gold or pewter candelabra centrepieces.
- 2 self-parking vouchers in the Playford car park.
- Special accommodation rates for wedding guests.
- Kris Lloyd goat’s feta tarte tatin, mixed tomatoes, rocket and
- Tequila chicken breast, corn salsa, black bean crumb and
- Hot smoked ocean trout rillette, cucumber, watercress and wasabi mayonnaise.
- Mushroom, taleggio pie, shaved asparagus and
- Middle Eastern Huon salmon fillet, quinoa, parsley, apple and radish salad, garlic yoghurt and
- Beef fillet, tomato, olive, herb and parmesan crust, roast balsamic onion puree.
- Palm sugar panna cotta, saffron spiced pear, puffed wild rice and
- Mango sorbet, passionfruit gel, compressed melon and
- Dark chocolate and mocha torte.
Wedding cake served on platters with freshly brewed tea and coffee and petit fours.
Hours of Operation