The Jade is a beautiful and unique heritage wedding venue with abundant vintage charm.
Situated in Adelaide, in one of the city’s much admired heritage listed buildings with a large garden courtyard. You may choose to have your ceremony outside with the stunning backdrop of St Paul’s church. Or perhaps on the enchanting stage in the event space, lit with vintage chandeliers and fairy lights. Glass concertina doors open out to the leafy courtyard so that you have the option to enjoy both spaces throughout your event. If it gets chilly you can warm yourself by one of the cosy open fires in the character-filled bar. All in a convenient central city location.
- Stage and PA system, perfect for live entertainment
- Option to bring in your choice of catering
- Exclusive use of venue available
- Up to 270 guest capacity for cocktail events
- Open fireplaces
- Garden courtyard
- Friendly and relaxed atmosphere.
Hours of Operation
Mon to Wed: 8.00 am to 3.00 pm
Thurs & Fri: 8.00 am to late
Sat & Sun: by appointment