The State heritage listed Rob Roy Hotel effortlessly combines old world charm with modern styling, offering three distinct spaces to suit any function or event.
Boasting sophisticated black and white styling with copper finishes, the Queen Street Ballroom provides a chic backdrop for any style of event. Complementary in-house facilities include an exclusive bar, screen, projector with HDMI connectivity, cordless microphone and audio with
smart device connectivity.
The restaurant offers a slightly more relaxed feel with both indoor and outdoor space. Featuring contemporary Australian pub fare or a more formal set menu, this is the ideal setting for any event seeking to spill out into the main bar or alfresco later in the night.
We have various packages available, all which can be tailored by our professional Events Coordinator, to include everything you dream of for your special day.
The following are just some of the inclusions we can arrange:
- Private pre-dinner canapes for the bridal party
- 2 or 3 course dinner
- Cutting of the wedding cake, served on platters
- Sparkling wine, delicious handmade chocolates and petit fours
- Menu tasting for the bride and groom
- Hours of professional DJ entertainment
- Deluxe centrepieces for the bridal table and for each guest table
- Chair covers and a choice of sash from an extensive range
- White or black table cloths, napkins and skirting for bridal and cake table
- Personalised menus on each table
- Microphone for speeches
- Dance floor
- Wheelchair access
- Smoking facilities.
To make things easier for you, we offer;
- Chair covers
- Gift table
- Easel and display frame
- Presentation, cutting and service of your wedding cake
- Complete room set up including white linen table cloths and napkins
- An elegantly presented bridal table and cake table including silver cake knife
- Personalised menus
- Ceiling draping.
Hours of Operation