We are excited to announce the opening of our newly renovated clubhouse mid August 2020.
With magnificent views over the picturesque golf course, the new light filled function room with floor to ceiling bifold doors will have exclusive access to its own private bar, terraces and bathrooms. The northern terrace will overlook our intimate ceremony garden and will be perfect for pre-dinner drinks for your guests while the bridal party have photos on course.
This stunning new room will seat 160 banquet style, 200 on long tables or 300 cocktail style including a dance floor. A balcony style reception can be catered for on the terrace for more intimate weddings of up to 60 people.
Kooyonga Golf Club is beautifully presented to accommodate all your requirements. With a team of experts dedicated to providing you with an unforgettable experience, you and your guests will be treated to a personal, friendly and superior service.
We welcome all enquiries and the opportunity to talk through details of your special day.
Included in your day
- Private room for bridal party prior to reception
- Complimentary bottle of sparkling wine for bridal party
- Golf carts for wedding photos on course
- Private outdoor balcony overlooking the golf course
- Dance floor (3.2m x 3.2m)
- Personalised menus
- Separate menus for guests with dietary requirements
- Set up of bonbonnieres and place cards
- Tealight candles and holders
- Skirting on bridal, cake and gift tables
- In-house AV systems.
Kooyonga has free ample parking space in our private and secure car park and is situated in close proximity to the city, Glenelg and airport.
Hours of Operation