Hilton Adelaide is a sophisticated and luxurious hotel wedding venue in the heart of Adelaide. You’ll love this iconic hotel’s exquisite menus, 5-star service, elegant hotel suites, and stunning function spaces. With three unique reception areas and room for up to 500 wedding guests, this unforgettable venue is ideal for both intimate and larger occasions – it’s the perfect luxe wedding venue.
Living up to its iconic name, the Hilton Adelaide is an opulent hotel wedding ceremony and reception venue in the heart of Adelaide’s CBD. This modern-luxe wedding venue is as elegant as they come: luxurious furnishings and 5-star service – there’s a lot to love about this unforgettable hotel. The unique design is certainly appealing for couples looking for an sophisticated, indoor wedding venue in a central location, but the venue’s wedding menus are the real star of the show. The Hilton has world-class chefs in their kitchens, and as such the meals are absolutely delectable. Couples who book their wedding at Hilton Adelaide will be able to experience the delicious menu at their private tasting. Whether you’re planning an intimate wedding or a grand occasion, the Hilton Adelaide is an excellent find – and a wonderful place to host your dream wedding.
What you can expect when working with Hilton Adelaide
- Stunning venue. Hilton Adelaide is a sophisticated hotel with a modern design, regal atmosphere, and luxurious furnishings – the word that comes to mind is ‘grand’. It has high ceilings, a magnificent pillar-free ballroom, lavish suites, and offers impressive city views.
- Exquisite menus. The chefs at Hilton Adelaide are highly experienced, well-trained, and oh-so-good at what they do. Whether you’re planning a cocktail-style reception or traditional, sit-down dinner, this team of culinary experts will ensure your menu is sure to impress.
- Wedding planner. When you book with Hilton Adelaide, you will receive planning help from their dedicated, on-site wedding planner. Your planner will assist you with on-the-day coordination too.
- Choice of function space. There are three unique function spaces at Hilton Adelaide. The first is a grand ballroom, which can cater for up to 500 wedding guests. The second is the Balcony Room, which boasts plenty of natural light and offers wedding guests breathtaking views of Victoria Square. Last but not least, the modern Victoria Room on the hotel’s ground floor is perfect for intimate weddings.
- 5-star service. As you’d expect from a 5-star hotel, the service at Hilton Adelaide is immaculate. Each staff member is knowledgeable, trained, and can help you with any request – large or small.
Here’s what else you need to know about Hilton Adelaide
- Premium accommodation. The Hilton Adelaide has a number of stylish and sophisticated rooms for guests to stay in. These range from double king rooms to executive suites, but each offers a comfy bed and plenty of natural light. If you’re planning your wedding at Hilton Adelaide be sure to let wedding guests know they will receive discounted room rates which can be booked through your personalised website.
- On-site restaurant. If your wedding guests choose to stay in Hilton Adelaide’s luxurious accommodation, they might like to try the on-site Coal Cellar & Grill restaurant. This divine eatery offers a modern grill menu, seafood, vegetarian and meat dishes, and a cellar-full of wine labels.
- Location. This magnificent hotel overlooks bustling Victoria Square – it really is in the heart of Adelaide’s entertainment and shopping district! This makes the Hilton Adelaide a centrally-located wedding venue, which is ideal if you have out-of-town guests who’d enjoy seeing the sights.
- Wine Cellar. The Hilton Adelaide has a wine cellar with more than 500 labels. So if you’re a wine aficionado, this hotel is the place for you!
“The wedding was amazing. Everything turned out exactly how we planned and everything went together so well. The functions staff were fantastic and so helpful. We had LOTS of comments on how good the food was so please pass that on for us.” Tahlia and Stewart
Hours of Operation