Winner of the 2017, 2018 and 2019 Australian Bridal Industry Academy Award for Best Club Reception Venue in Australia.
Winner of the 2014, 2015, 2017, 2018 and 2019 ABIA Best Club Reception Award.
The isolated oasis that is Glenelg Golf Club hosts breathtaking views and modern facilities that make Glenelg Golf Club the ideal setting for your wedding ceremony and/or wedding reception, all only 15 minutes from the CBD and 5 minutes from Glenelg and Adelaide Airport.
Our stunning dining room exudes a wonderful balance of modern style and traditional elegance, with a sense of class and contemporary sophistication appealing to all tastes and styles, catering for up to 180 guests seated, or 300 standing.
We can provide your full wedding day facility with ceremony options, settled amongst dramatic 100 year old pines on our world class golf course. With memorable panoramic views over the golf course, stretching to the Adelaide foothills, there is no better location for photos that will be with you a lifetime.
Our friendly and professional event manager is dedicated to meeting your every requirement. We have a number of devoted suppliers but are flexible and accommodating thus willing to use the great range of wedding suppliers on offer.
Visit our website to view wedding packages and more information.
- Secure off-street parking
- Wheelchair access
- Smoking facilities
- Taxi order
- Locker & change room facilities if required
- Modern audio-visual equipment
- Private suite for bridal party
- Dance floor.
To make things easier for you, we offer:
- Complete room set up including white linen table cloths and napkins
- An elegantly presented bridal table and cake table including silver cake knife
- Personalised menus
- Ceiling draping
- Chair covers
- Gift table
- Easel and display frame
- Presentation, cutting and service of your wedding cake.
It will be our pleasure to make your special day one to remember, therefore if you have any special requirements please do not hesitate to contact the Glenelg Golf Club on (08) 8350 3200 or visit our website to view wedding packages.
Plan your perfect wedding day at The Bay.
- Alternate drop entrée & main
- 4 hour Ruby beverage package
- Your wedding cake served for dessert with tea & coffee
- DJ & MC, Richard Rowland, of A Class Entertainment
- $250 towards your cake from Sugar & Spice
- $60 towards centre pieces per guest table
- Organza or satin coloured sash chair covers.
For January and February 2021 bookings only.
Book your 2021 wedding prior to the end of April 2020 to receive 50% off our ceremony fee.
Minimum 80 guests and $500 room hire applicable.
Hours of Operation