Happy Hour. Every Hour.
Introducing Strathalbyn’s amazing and unique fully licensed Frothy Float Mobile Bar!
We are Paul and Jacqui, a fun-loving couple, based in Strathalbyn. We own a fully restored 1974 Taylors horse float which has been converted into an attractive and unique mobile bar, complete with a commercial kegging system. The Frothy Float comes with its own Liquor License, which travels with us. We are dedicated to promoting the beautiful Fleurieu Peninsula where we are lucky enough to live, and support local suppliers wherever possible.
Our fantastic Frothy Float is ready to be at your service, and we would love to help make your wedding event a very special one. We welcome the opportunity to chat to you about hire options we can offer to suit any occasion.
Standard inclusions with The Frothy Float
- Our Mobile Bar Liquor License
- Our 1978 Restored Taylors built horse float
- 2 x Fully RSA trained staff
- Glassware up to 80 guests (White/Red/Champagne/Tumblers/Beer)
- Use of our unique commercial grade keg and beer tap system
- Ice, garnishes and pouring equipment
- Chalk menu board to display your drink selection to guests
- Self service water station (unlimited water)
- Purchase, collection and transportation of all selected drinks for your event
- Removal of glasses and bottles throughout and at the conclusion of your event
- Free travel within 50km of Strathalbyn.
As every wedding is unique, please contact us for an individual quote. We can offer you an enjoyable, flexible, and affordable wedding experience, regardless of how big or small your guest list may be! We are happy to tailor a package to suit your specific requirements, and welcome your enquiry.
Hours of Operation