Yatahlia Manor is a stunning Bed and Breakfast and event venue located in the Tea Tree Gully area, less than 40 minutes between the Adelaide Hills, the Barossa Valley, The beach and only 25 minutes from Adelaide CBD. The Manor sits beside a beautiful duck pond, sweeping lawns, a fountain, waterfalls and gorgeous gardens. It features 4 large luxurious rooms available for overnight accommodation.
We specialise in wedding-eve packages, perfect for unwinding with your bridal party the night before your big day. It’s ideal to hire for your garden wedding ceremony, there are numerous beautiful location options to choose from or as a site for your stunning wedding photography. It’s also a memorable setting for your wedding night.
During your wedding planning process, take a moment to plan a quiet relaxing time-out with your closest family or bridesmaids on your wedding eve to unwind in ultimate comfort. Pamper yourselves in peace and serenity. Enjoy drinks and a platter by the lake. Relax with an in-house cinema experience. Indulge in a champagne brunch. Prepare yourselves in elegant luxury. Use the entire property for stunning photos.
Our wedding eve package is precisely what you need, without even realising that you need it. Your wedding eve package includes:
- Accommodation for your bridal party (up to 8 guests)
- A hostess that will care for you like another mother
- A pamper hamper to help you unwind before the big day
- At 5 pm, a complimentary happy hour G & T or glass of wine by the lake
- An amazing grazing platter for dinner
- Use of the games room to socialise
- Tea and coffee-making facilities
- Use of the in-house cinema, with hot popcorn and chocolates, for your girl’s night in
- A generous brunch suitable for you to nibble on all day as you get prepared
- A glass of bubbly to enjoy with your brunch
- A space with great lighting for your make-up artist and hairstylist to get to work
- An optional extra for your groom and his men to also relax and have photos before the ceremony
- Use of the home and property for photos and video with your bridal party before departing for your ceremony
- Checkout time is when you leave for your wedding.
Preparing yourself for arguably the most important day of your life should be done in a location that enhances your wedding experience. Yatahlia Manor is the ultimate property to help you relax, be pampered and prepare in elegant luxury while being captured in perfect settings for your pre-wedding photos and video footage. Consider Yatahlia Manor’s wedding eve package an investment to prolong your wedding experience and ensure it’s a picture-perfect and unforgettable event.
If you haven’t yet decided on a ceremony location, we recommend the option of having both your preparation time (your wedding eve) and then your ceremony, which includes your photography session, in one place.
The benefits are:
- You have a longer time to prepare & have photos before the ceremony.
- Your Wedding Eve is spent relaxing with your girls.
- You don’t need to get your dress creased in a car before the ceremony.
- You don’t need a car to transport you until the reception.
- Everyone comes to you in one place. You don’t need to go anywhere.
- The Groom can have the optional extra of having a few photos in the games room before the ceremony.
- Even your photography session after the ceremony is here.
- Your rehearsal can be booked here during your wedding eve.
- Your setup time for the ceremony can be earlier and longer.
- Your florist can have longer to decorate your ceremony arbour.
- You can have a reveal with your parents, bridesmaids or even your groom before walking down the aisle.
- We can also supply platters for your guest to enjoy on the terrace by the lake while you have your photos taken.
Yatahlia Manor, is a delightful experience for you and your guests, one that you will all talk about for years to come.
Hours of Operation