Welcome, thank you for considering your wedding at Westminster; from
your very first visit we are by your side coordinating every little
detail to bring your dream celebration to life.
Westminster is located 20 minutes south of the CBD, we offer
ceremony and reception locations that are the ‘wow’ factor. The
naturally lit David Jarman Room offers a balance of modern style and
elegance, with a sense of class and contemporary sophistication
appealing to all tastes and styles, featuring a welcoming under cover
balcony with ceiling to floor sliding doors with panoramic sweeping
views over the gum tree studded ovals to be enjoyed. Choose from our
dining options including formal dining or informal cocktail style, you
may love the idea of an outdoor reception - we always reserve an indoor
option in case of bad weather as we do only have one wedding at a time.
Have your ceremony and reception in the ‘one location’ enables your
celebration to stylishly flow naturally into the evening creating a
relaxed experience and memorable lasting impression.
We have four stunning private venues to share your wedding vows also
- The Rose arbor with white roses and purple and green wisteria
- Vineyards modern and rustic - always stunning
- Zen Garden is a totally private garden featuring many large
flowing water features and love seats
- A well-established Farm with wine barrels and hay bales located
amongst many rustic nooks we always have animals like goats, sheep
and alpacas to enjoy
- The Cloisters has symmetrical archways, privately located within
the beautifully landscaped grounds.
We offer 5 star personal service our wedding coordinator and her team
have many years of experience and genuinely care and get to know you, enabling us to be flexible towards
your requirements for your special day we offer you delicious menus and
affordable wine and beer packages or a bar tab.
Your photos are just as important, as you’ll keep them for a
lifetime, the entire grounds and gardens are for your use.
- Ample free parking in the grounds with disability access,
including a lift for your use
- Complete room set up including white linen table cloths and napkins
- An elegantly presented bridal table and cake table including
silver cake knife
- Personalised menus
- Gift table
- Ornate easel and display frame
- Presentation, cutting and service of your wedding cake
- Experienced devoted wedding coordinator.
We have a number of professional suppliers but are flexible and
accommodating your needs just ask and we will so our utmost to deliver.
Browse Westminster Weddings Facebook Page, or our website then
contact our highly experienced wedding coordinator Fiona Winwood for more details.
For further information on this company visit
Address: Alison Avenue, MARION SA 5043, Australia
Phone: (08) 8276 0249
Fax: (08) 8276 0277
Hours of Operation
Mon to Fri: 9.00 am to 5.00 pm
Functions: Sat & Sun: 9.00 am to 12.00 am
Preferred Client Program
Mention Wedding SA and receive free ceremony venue hire when you book
your reception - value $500.
Information Request Form
>> Show Form