cer·e·mo·ny: n. /sermni;
A formal act or set of acts performed as prescribed by ritual or custom; [Middle English: ceremonie, from Latin: caerimnia, [religious rite.]
Your wedding day will be one you’ll want to remember.
You want everything to be just perfect and your love for each other to be portrayed with the best possible ceremony. I will provide all the resources you will need to create that ceremony. Your family and friends will see you publicly declare your love and loyalty in the most beautiful commitment two lovers can make.
After a free no-obligation initial interview, I can supply you with:
- The lodgement of all your legal documents fully printed from my computer
- A free kit of suggested vows, poems, readings and web-sites to help you create a truly personal and memorable ceremony
- Unlimited consultations via phone or email
- A table, gold cloth and chairs for remote ceremonies
- A self-contained and discreet PA with microphones and CD for your music
- A rehearsal at your ceremony venue where possible
- The warm, friendly and professional conduct of your ceremony
- A memento copy of the ceremony with your Marriage Certificate.
I have been an actor for nearly 40 years. I am a very professional public speaker with a wealth of experience in reading with microphones. I can also help you or special family or friends to deliver their contributions to the ceremony. I live near the city, so I’m available for ceremonies all over the suburbs – my fees are very reasonable.
It’s your day, your ceremony and your happiness.
Member Australian Federation of Civil Celebrants Inc.
Hours of Operation