Wedding SA Emergency Kit
Planners, Tools & Tips | Organiser |
| Vows ]
- Paracetamol or other tablets for a headache.
- Bandaids for blisters from new shoes.
- Tissues - just in case of tears!
- Spare stockings - especially if the bride or bridesmaids do not have full length dresses.
- Needle, thread and safety pins if the worst happens.
- Bobby pins if your hair needs securing.
- Lippy and compact for touch ups.
- Medicine if any of the wedding party suffer from hay fever - especially if any of the day is outdoors (perfume can also trigger the sniffles for sufferers).
- Always handy to have a small container of talcum powder. Grease on bridesmaids, brides or flower girls, is best dealt with by sprinkling the talc on the spot, and leaving it there to absorb the grease and brush off a little later.